The images I've posted here on deviantART are for Non-Commercial Use. These images are for you creative personal pleasure and should not be used in creating artwork you intend to mass produce and/or sell; nor should they be used in the creation of other commercial endeavors. Eveyd and EKDuncan images CAN be used in the creation of handmade craft items
that will be produced in small numbers and sold. This means the image/images have been altered or incorporated with other items, printed, assembled into a project or physical "in-hand" artwork of some type and then sold as a ready made item.
The basic guideline on my images is -
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
(see the specifics for this at the bottom of my psot or click on above links to find out more regarding this Creative Commons license)
If you use one of my images
- Please let me know and provide a link back since I'd love to see what you created with it.
- If you post your artwork using one of my images either here on dA or elsewhere please document artist credit as either EKDuncan or eveyd.deviantart.com and leave a link back to the image used whenever possible.
- You may share/repost the image elsewhere but please leave the artist identification tag on it if you do and again document artist credit as either EKDuncan or eveyd.deviantart.com and leave a link back to this image whenever possible. (remember - these are not to be sold)
- Do NOT sell, repackage for sale, or take credit for any EveyD aka EKDuncan stock or image as your own.
- Feel free to create and post templates or pre-made backgrounds that incorporate my images or stock as part of your new image while in keeping with the spirit of the above mentioned provisions. These can be posted on dA, your website etc so long as my images or artwork containing my images are not being commercially sold.
- And if in question... ask. It may take me a little while to get back with you since I usually check my messages here on DA a few times a month but I'll eventually get back with you.
From one artist to another - This is greatly appreciated!
Thanks for abiding by my terms prior to downloading and using my images,
EveyD aka EKDuncan
The basic guideline on my images is -
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
With a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unproted License...
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author's moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page. creativecommons.org/licenses/b…